10/20/11

Inspaperation..

Saw this cool sketch challenge over at Sketchy Thursdays, and figured I'd get my paper-crafting mojo started.

I used We R Memory Keepers' White Out Collection - Hoopla paper, and Stampin' Up! stamp set Celebrate Everything. Here's what I came up with:


Hoping to get a few more cards/trinkets made today..

*Later*

I got a second card done today. Our personal challenge was to use a retired paper pack from Basic Grey Infuse . I also decided to use this card from my mom's friend Shannon over at The Giving Finch. I just loved it. Here's my card:




And a close up of the bird detail:



7 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

Very cute card! I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Anonymous said...

I love how you adapted the sketch to make it work as a card--fantastic job! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Sketchy Thursdays :)
Melissa

Anne Pennington said...

Cute card!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS cards! I loveeeee the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):)

lisa said...

Great idea!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays xxx

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Adorable cards! love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursday :)

Kasia said...

Great take on the sketch! Cute card :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!