12/2/08

Oh the Weather Outside.. [2 of 25]

It is simply FREEZING in E-burg. It's cRaZy. I'm fighting the urge to turn on the heater for fear I will never get it off. So I must cozy up with extra blankies. I'm at 3 right now. Christmas is 23 days away and it still doesn't feel like it. Yes, it's freezing. But until there is snow [which I'm hoping will hold off until the 13th].. it isn't Christmas yet..

I think I might go get some Peppermint Hot Chocolate tomorrow.. mmm PHC is my FaVoRiTe thing about winter. That.. and winter break!! yeah boy! Once my finals are over, I'm home for the holidays. Just need to get through Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.. then I have a little less than a month off.. YAY!

This weekend we're going to get our Christmas tree..! I'm excited. I'm trying to convince mom to let us make a Wendy and Abraham tree.. Lollychops [www.lollychops.com] has thoroughly inspired me to get back to my crafty nature.. I even learned how to sew! on a machine to boot!! :D such a nerd.. I'm even trying to come up with some patterns of my own.. :D

[2 of 25]

No comments: